Friday 6 November 2015

Autumn Colours inspiring glaze tests

The best bit about Autumn has got to be the change in season, Autumn turning into winter. Yes its FREEZING and the weather is mostly miserable... but the nature is just glorious!

I just love walking out in nature and seeing the change, the colours transform to beautiful shades of auburn, yellows and reds; who needs to find inspiration for creative work on the internet when its right there outside.





I wasn't out in a beautiful park, I was actually at the hospital, but it goes to show you can find inspiration anywhere.


I seen the most stunningly coloured bush amidst the dying trees losing their leaves for the winter was this bush ablaze with colour, it caught my eye and I couldn't help but capture it!




I cant wait to try and capture the colour change in my ceramics.I feel some glaze testing is on its way!




The individual leaves are what I want to inspire some colourful glaze tests.





Glaze Tests in the kiln all ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment