Friday 22 May 2015

New extended Ceramics Workshop

My current workshop was very cosy but it was quite small, which is quite a big problem for a hoarder! My workshop is for my ceramics only but my collection of tools, various clay's; continues to get bigger every day! Plus as most creatives do, they spread! A 20ft table would still be insufficient!


So here it is, the beginnings of my new large workshop, I extended my current workshop, it came delivered very handy in flat packed form ready to join onto my current workshop.




My lovely dad and brother were kind enough to construct my workshop for me.

Below images show the end of my old workshop has been taken off so the new part of the workshop can be joined on the end.
(The pole in the middle is holding up the ceiling so it doesn't collapse whilst being put together)




Side views of the construction. You can see the old and new sections from the colour difference.




The end is now being added on after the sides were put up. I was so excited, seeing the size of my new workshop, I knew I was going to be in heaven working away in my (not so little) workshop! 




Just a coat of paint so it matches the other side and a lot of work on the inside to go!


*Next post I'll show you the finished studio!*
*So keep posted!*

No comments:

Post a Comment